Each year we register thousands of new purchasers, each with their own list of priorities, and we have found the top five ‘must haves’ to be the following;
- Open plan kitchen/breakfast room
- Individuality or character
- Amenities nearby
- Modern finish/low maintenance
- A nice view
As well as these fairly run-of-the-mill requests, we also receive some rather more specific requests, such as water towers, Victorian school or chapel conversions, walking distance to a good pub (remember those?), inglenook fireplaces, river frontage and equestrian and there’s an increasing demand for eco-friendly properties, space for a veggie patch and of course good broadband!
Five properties which tick all or most of these boxes are:
- Walnut Tree Farm, Rattlesden £1.395m
- Thorne Gables, Shimpling £895k
- Ashwicken Lodge, Belchamp St Paul £770,000
- Lock Cottage, Nayland £650k
- Stubbins Hall Cottage, Ashley, £750k
If you are currently looking for your perfect property, or considering a move, then speak to us today about your requirements and we will do our utmost to match you to your ideal home.