Detached House   4 bedroom(s)   2 bathroom(s)   1 reception room(s)
Contact David Burr Clare on 01787 277811 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A superb 4 double-bedroom, 2 bathroom detached house by respected local developer Logan Homes with a fantastic specification, commanding a prominent position in this prestigious new development and served by superfast fibre broadband.
The Meadows is the latest development from respected local developer Logan Homes. The development contains a mixture of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom, period-style homes and incorporates generous areas of shared open spaces and private gardens.
The development is situated centrally in the vibrant and well-served village of Wickhambrook which has its own doctor's surgery, village shop, primary school, public house and community centre all within walking distance. Wickhambrook is conveniently situated 10 miles from Newmarket and Bury St. Edmunds.
The first phase of 6 uniquely designed homes will be available in Winter 2019 / Spring 2020. Each house is finished with a generous specification including ground-floor underfloor heating, integrated kitchen appliances, floor finishes throughout and landscaped front and rear gardens.
Logan Homes approach each project with a fresh perspective, creating truly distinctive homes that are designed specifically for their locations. While the designs may be bespoke, common to all developments are two key elements: exceptional build quality and a superb specification.
A Logan home combines stunning good looks with traditional aesthetic values and all the comforts that modern homeowners expect.
For complete peace of mind, all properties carry a 10 year LABC warranty.
Services Energy efficient air-source heat pump heating, mains electricity, drainage and water, superfast fibre broadband.
Local Authority West Suffolk Council - Council Tax Band TBC.
Viewings Strictly by prior appointment only through DAVID BURR (01787) 277811 & (01638) 669035 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Directions From Newmarket, take the B1063, enter the village and turn left down Cemetery Road. From Bury St. Edmunds, take the A143 until the turning with the B1063 at Stradishall. Enter the village and turn right down Cemetery Road. The Meadows is on the left, approximately 200m down Cemetery Road.
Kitchen - Fully fitted kitchen, incorporating fitted base and eye level units, island unit and Silestone worktops
- Fan oven, ceramic hob with extractor hood over
- Integrated fridge and freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
Utility Room - Space and plumbing for washing machine and space for condensing tumble dryer
- Co-ordinated wall units with laminate worktop
- Contemporary styled bathrooms
- Showers with adjustable heads
- Bath with chrome filler taps
- WCs with water efficient dual flush & soft close seats
- Heated towel rails to all bathrooms
- Ceramic floor tiles and wall tiling to selected areas
Heating, electrical and lighting - Heating via an energy efficient air source heat pump with under floor heating on ground floor and thermostatically controlled radiators on first floor
- Pressurised hot water system
- Chrome electrical sockets to hall, landing, kitchen, all reception rooms and master bedroom
- Power and light to loft with fitted access ladder
Home entertainment and communications - TV points in kitchen, reception rooms and bedrooms
- Super-fast fibre broadband connection
Interior finishes - Defra approved wood-burning stoves with slate / granite hearth and period style stone surround
- Sealed unit double-glazed windows, with French doors to rear terrace
- Ceramic floor tiles to cloakroom, utility, kitchen/breakfast room and all bathrooms. Fitted carpets to the rest of the house
- Staircase with Oak hand and base rails, Oak newels with painted stop chamfered balusters
- Satin paint finishes to all internal joinery
- Internal walls emulsion painted
External - Private drive finished in block paving setts
- Landscaped garden turfed or grass-seeded with natural sandstone paving to rear terrace and close-boarded fence with side gate
- Garage with light and power, up and over doors
Security and peace of mind - External light points to all external doors
- Fully fitted intruder alarm
- Mains fed smoke detector with battery backup
Depending on the stage of development, purchasers are invited to have input on the choice of internal finishes such as kitchen finishes, carpet and tile choices, and paint colours. As we continually look to improve our developments, the design and description of the property and specification given here may be subject to alteration.
Predicted Energy Assessment: Rating C
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) is a European Union initiative introduced as part of the drive to improve energy efficiency across the EU member countries.
An EPC indicates the energy efficiency of a building fabric and the installed heating, ventilation, cooling and lighting systems. However, it does not take into account how the present occupier uses these systems
Property viewing, strictly by prior appointment only
Property viewing, strictly by prior appointment only
These results are for a repayment mortgage and are only intended as a guide. Make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.