Appointments update 5th January 2021:
Following the Government’s latest lockdown announcement we confirm we are able to continue carrying out viewings and valuations whilst adhering to strict safety guidelines. If you are actively considering or currently in the process of moving home please contact your nearest David Burr office for further details.
As ever thank you for your cooperation when following our safety guidelines and we hope you and your family continue to stay safe and well.
Nick Mills – Director
Please ensure you have a face mask/covering when arriving for a viewing, if you arrive without one the viewing cannot go ahead.
We take our responsibility for the safety of our clients and employees extremely seriously and appreciate your cooperation by strictly adhering to the guidance outlined by the government as follows:
- IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY SYMPTOMS OF ILL HEALTH INCLUDING A COUGH, HIGH TEMPERATURE OR BREATHLESSNESS PLEASE INFORM US IMMEDIATELY AND POSTPONE YOUR APPOINTMENT.
- In order to reduce the number of physical viewings we encourage you to research the property remotely as much as possible by using our particulars, virtual tours where available, drive by visits and google earth. We are here to assist so please contact us with any questions.
- Please maintain a safe distance at all property meetings and strictly maintain a minimum distance of 2 metres.
- All viewers and David Burr employees will be expected to wash their hands upon entering a property.
- Viewers must be from the same household, please do not bring friends and family.
- Once the viewing/market appraisal has taken place we recommend the property owner/tenant ensures surfaces such as door handles are cleaned and towels washed or disposed of as appropriate.
- Doors should be left open to reduce physical contact and we request you refrain from touching surfaces wherever possible.
- We politely request all visits to our offices are by prior appointment and only if absolutely necessary.
- Please ensure you have a face mask/covering when arriving for a viewing, if you arrive without one the viewing cannot go ahead.
We are grateful for your understanding and cooperation at this time, please rest assured your safety and that of our employees is our primary concern and look forward to meeting you.