Appointment guidelines update 4th November 2020:
Following the Government’s announcement of another national lockdown we are closely monitoring the advice and guidelines available to ensure your safety. At present the Secretary of State for Housing has confirmed that estate agents can continue to open their offices and conduct appointments whilst strictly adhering to safety procedures and social distancing. Unless informed otherwise we will continue to offer our full range of services throughout the lockdown whilst politely requesting clients only visit our offices by prior appointment and viewers are from the same household.
Please ensure you have a face mask/covering when arriving for a viewing, if you arrive without one the viewing cannot go ahead.
We take our responsibility for the safety of our clients and employees extremely seriously and appreciate your cooperation by strictly adhering to the guidance outlined by the government as follows:
- IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY SYMPTOMS OF ILL HEALTH INCLUDING A COUGH, HIGH TEMPERATURE OR BREATHLESSNESS PLEASE INFORM US IMMEDIATELY AND POSTPONE YOUR APPOINTMENT.
- In order to reduce the number of physical viewings we encourage you to research the property remotely as much as possible by using our particulars, virtual tours where available, drive by visits and google earth. We are here to assist so please contact us with any questions.
- Please maintain a safe distance at all property meetings and strictly maintain a minimum distance of 2 metres.
- All viewers and David Burr employees will be expected to wash their hands upon entering a property.
- Viewers must be from the same household, please do not bring friends and family.
- Once the viewing/market appraisal has taken place we recommend the property owner/tenant ensures surfaces such as door handles are cleaned and towels washed or disposed of as appropriate.
- Doors should be left open to reduce physical contact and we request you refrain from touching surfaces wherever possible.
- We politely request all visits to our offices are by prior appointment and only if absolutely necessary.
- Please ensure you have a face mask/covering when arriving for a viewing, if you arrive without one the viewing cannot go ahead.
We are grateful for your understanding and cooperation at this time, please rest assured your safety and that of our employees is our primary concern and look forward to meeting you.