We are proud to have been awarded ‘Investors in People’ status and believe our people are our most important asset. If you are interested in working with David Burr and believe your skills and personality will improve our company we would be delighted to hear from you. For general enquiries please forward your details to Rachel Suff email@example.com, available positions will be listed below.
We have 2 Current Vacancies
Property Management Assistant
Bury St Edmunds & Long Melford Office | Salary: negotiable
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, outgoing Property Management Assistant to join our Lettings Teams in the Long Melford and Bury St Edmunds offices.
- Daily liaison with tenants, landlords and contractors; dealing with questions and updates.
- Appointment and monitoring of contractors.
- Invoice authorisation.
- Carrying out property inspections and writing reports of outcomes and letters to landlords and tenants.
- Updating of specified areas of the property management database.
- Ensuring tenant / contractor / landlord compliance with statutory and contractual obligations.
- 2-3 years or more Property Management experience
- Well organised
- Excellent communications skills
- Good computer skills
Monday to Friday – 9.00am – 5.00pm
Every other Saturday – 9.00am – 4.00pm (day off during week)
For further details or to apply with a CV and covering letter, email Rachel Suff, Managing Partner via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bury St Edmunds Office | Salary: To be discussed
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, personable sales administrator to work within our Bury St Edmunds team. Working directly with the sales and lettings team the role requires strong administration and organisation skills, an eye for marketing and confidence dealing with clients.
Previous industry experience is ideal but not essential.
For further details or to apply with a CV and covering letter, email Murray Rose, Branch Manager, via email@example.com.
Share with others